Translations: Digital Goods Store/8/en
Request: Refer to Create Transaction Request for common parameters.
- requestType is dgsDelivery
- chain the chain related to the operation
- purchase is the purchase order ID
- discountNQT is a discount (in NQT) off the selling price (optional, default is zero)
- goodsToEncrypt is the product, a text or a hex string to be encrypted (optional if goodsData provided)
- goodsIsText is false if goodsToEncrypt is a hex string (optional)
- goodsData is AES-encrypted (using Encrypt To) goodsToEncrypt, up to 1000 bytes long (required only if secretPhrase is omitted)
- goodsNonce is the unique nonce associated with the encrypted data (required only if secretPhrase is omitted)
Note: If the encrypted goods data is longer than 1000 bytes, use a prunable encrypted message to deliver the goods.