Translations: How to Offline Transaction Signing/34/en
- Referring to the lower part of the Transaction Operations / Sign Transaction pop-up entry form in the Sign the Transaction on the Offline System section above, locate the small blue download graphic just to the right of Signed Transaction JSON then click on it to save the JSON to a file on the offline hard disk. Alternatively, copy/paste the JSON into a new file.
- Copy the JSON file to the USB flash drive still plugged into the offline system.
- Unplug the USB flash drive from the offline system then plug it into the online system.
- Copy the JSON file from the USB flash drive to the online hard disk.
- On the online system, navigate to the Broadcast Transaction tab of the Transaction Operations pop-up entry form (modal) accessible from the drop-down Settings menu (the gear graphic on the right side of the header bar), as shown below.
- Locate the small blue upload graphic just to the right of Signed Transaction JSON then click on it to upload the JSON from the online hard disk into the Signed Transaction JSON field. Alternatively, open the JSON file and copy/paste the JSON into this field.