Translations: Monetary system/50/en
- Click on the Offer link at the top to publish a buy/sell offer pair. Refer to Publish an Exchange Offer for details. Published offer pairs are displayed in the middle row, in order of most favorable rate.
- Click on the green bar to request to buy offered currency with child chain tokens (eg: Ignis). Open offers to sell currency for Ignis are displayed just below. Refer to Submit an Exchange Request for details.
- Click on the red bar to request to sell currency for offered child chain tokens. Open offers to buy currency with child chain tokens are displayed just below. Refer to Submit an Exchange Request for details.
- Exchange requests from the logged-in account to buy or sell offered currency are listed in the lower left area, most recent on top. If the request is italicized, it is pending. As soon as a pending request is confirmed (by inclusion in a block), it is executed based on available offers at that moment. All non-italicized requests have already been processed and possibly ignored if no matching offers were found. Old offers continue to be displayed until dropping off the bottom of the list, but they will not be processed again even if a new matching offer appears.
- Executed exchange requests (trades) from all accounts are listed in the lower right area, most recent on top. Click on My Exchanges to display only those associated with the logged-in account. This list is short; old exchanges (trades) fall off the bottom. For a complete list, click on Exchange History on the Menu