Translations: Phasing (f)/33/en
Create a Phased Transaction
To create a phased Send ARDR transaction, first click on Send ARDR at the center top of the Ardor Client. A pop-up entry form appears:
- At this point the recipient account ID and the amount of ARDR to send can be entered into the Recipient and Amount fields of the form, respectively.
- If the Send ARDR button in the lower right of the form is clicked, a transaction is created and immediately submitted to the peer network for inclusion in the blockchain, for a fee of 2 ARDR.
- To instead make the transaction phased, click on the advanced link in the lower left area of the form to display the phasing related fields:
- To return to the basic Send ARDR form, click on the Basic link in the lower left area of the form.
- The Referenced Transaction Hash field and the Do Not Broadcast and Note to Self? controls do not relate to Phasing.
- The Fee field contains the default minimum transaction fee of 2 ARDR. The box to the right with the gavel graphic automatically displays the fee surcharge for phasing, depending on the phasing configuration.
- The Deadline (Hours) field displays the default 24 hour deadline for inclusion of the transaction into a block.
- The Phasing Approval Model contains all the approvals models created to be used as phase transactions:
- When adding an approval model row contains nine graphics for selecting the phasing voting model; hovering the cursor over the graphics causes descriptive tooltips to appear. The nine voting models are explained below.