Translations: Phasing (f)/57/en
Whitelisted Approval Requests
This screen is accessed from the Ardor Client menu in the left pane by first clicking on Dashboard to expand the submenu, then clicking on the Approval Requests submenu item:
- Note that the number of pending approval requests is displayed in a shaded circle to the right of the Approval Requests submenu item; this is an alert that approvals are requested.
- (Account) in the screen title refers to the Vote By Account and Vote By Account Balance voting models for which whitelisting is required to generate approval requests, but this screen also includes the other two voting models when a whitelist is used and so would more accurately be represented as (Whitelisted).
- Details of phased transactions with open phasing polls are shown in each row of the list with an Approve button in the Actions column; the graphic in the gavel column indicates the phasing poll status.
- The Approve button is highlighted and active if the logged-in account has not yet voted; after voting it becomes shaded and inactive.
- Clicking on the Approve button opens an Approve Transaction pop-up entry form; then clicking on Approve creates an approval transaction.