Request: Refer to Create Transaction Request for common parameters.
- chain is the chain related to the operation (ie: Ignis)
- requestType is either buyAlias or sellAlias
- alias is the ID of the alias (optional)
- aliasName is the alias name (optional if alias provided)
- priceNQT is the asking price (in NQT) of the alias (sellAlias only)
- amountNQT is the amount (in NQT) offered for an alias for sale (buyAlias only)
- recipient is the account ID of the recipient (only required for sellAlias and only if there is a designated recipient)
- recipientPublicKey is the public key of the recipient account (only applicable if recipient provided; optional, enhances security of a new account)
Note: An alias can be transferred rather than sold by setting priceNQT to zero. A pending sale can be canceled by selling again to self for a price of zero.