Welcome to the advanced guides. This is a series of guides that explain specific question around the Ardor multi chain echosystem. If at any point something is unclear please contact us.
- 1 Guides and tutorials
- 1.1 Emulating Multi Signature Accounts on the Blockchain
- 1.2 Exchange Integration for Ardor
- 1.3 Exchange Integration for Ignis
- 1.4 How Tx Processing works
- 1.5 Migrating From Nxt to Ardor
- 1.6 Node JS module
- 1.7 Passphrase recovery tool
- 1.8 ERC20 to Ignis
- 1.9 Launch Compliant Security Token Offerings (STO) in Three Steps using Ignis
- 1.10 How to tokenize your farm using Ignis
- 1.11 Node processes configuration
Guides and tutorials
Advanced guide for emulating Multi Signature accounts using the Ardor platform
Explanation about how to integrate Ardor into a currency exchange platform
Explanation about how to integrate the IGNIS token, the token of Ignis, the first child chain of the Ardor blokchain, into a crypto-currency exchange.
Detailed explanation about how the Tx processing works in the Ardor platform.
If you already have a Nxt application, this guide can help you migrating the application which relies on the Nxt APIs to Ardor.
Tool included in the Ardor installation to attempt the recovery of your real account passphrase based on approximate passphrase you remember.
How to implement the ERC20 APIs using the equivalent Ardor and Ignis APIs.
How to launch a fully compliant Security Token Offering (STO) with an on-Blockchain KYC-AML functionality using the Ignis chain
Use case of Ardor for tokenising a farm with Ignis tokens
How to use the Processes feature to persist local configuration of bundlers, funding monitors, standby shufflers, forgers... between node restarts.