Translations: Faq/12/en

From ArdorDocs
Jump to: navigation, search

Option 1: Submit an outgoing transaction from the new account

Any type of outgoing transaction will do, since the user is signing this transaction with his passphrase and by doing so records the public key in the blockchain. This transaction can for example be sending ARDR, IGNIS, sending a message, creating and alias and so on.