Selling on the Marketplace
Here’s a short description with the most essential info on how to sell a digital good:
- Click the menu ‘Marketplace’ and then ‘List Product For Sale’.
- In the pop up window, enter a name, description, tags (optional), price (per good), quantity of goods available and passphrase. Then hit the ‘put for sale’ button.
- After your listing has been included in a block (usually happens after 1-2 minutes), it will show up in the ‘Newest Products’ menu. Now all you need to do is wait for buyers.
- When someone has placed an order to buy a good from you, it will show up in the ‘My Pending Orders’ menu. Go here and press the ‘deliver goods’ button.
- In the pop up window, enter your passphrase to decrypt the message from the buyer. Then enter details on how the buyer can download your digital good in the data field, enter discount (optional) and your passphrase. Last, hit the ‘deliver purchase’ button to finalize the purchase.
- You can now see the completed order in the ‘My Completed Orders’ menu. Here you can see if the buyer has sent you feedback and you may also refund purchase.