Translations: Node JS module/7/en
- The Node JS module is able to work securely against any random Ardor node without trusting the node.
- When submitting a transaction, data submitted to a remote node is validated against the returned unsigned bytes.
- Transactions are signed locally so that the account passphrase is never submitted to a remote node.
- Message encrytption can be performed client side.
- API calls work at a higher level compared to the APIs provided by the existing test page, so that for example, complex numeric conversions and various formatting functions are already implemented by the API library.
- Updates to this API library will follow the standard Ardor release process and will be maintained by core developers.