Translations: Nxt-default properties configuration file/148/en
- Fee calculation is based on the following factors
- If feeNQT is specified it is used as the child chain fee.
- Else if feeRateNQTPerFXT is specified, we calculates the fee by multiplying the
- feeRateNQTPerFXT by the minimum parent chain fee required.
- Else we query the existing bundlers which are still willing to pay at least
- minBundlerBalanceFXT to find the best feeRateNQTPerFXT rate. This is also the
- default behavior in case no setting is specified.
contract.manager.feeNQT= contract.manager.feeRateNQTPerFXT= contract.manager.minBundlerBalanceFXT=