Translations: Getting started/37/en
- Download the Windows installer for the latest official Ardor Client 2.2.6 from https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-client.exe or the latest experimental version 2.3.1e from https://www.jelurida.com/ardor-client-experimental.exe if you want to test the newer features such as the new login page.
- Ardor's Windows client comes as an .exe file. After downloading it, you can verify its integrity by performing an integrity check
- Run the installer and follow the instructions on screen. Note that you can select either the testnet or mainnet during installation, if further details are needed please follow the step-by-step guide. Once installed icons will be created by default in your desktop and Start Menu.
- You can now run the Ardor software by clicking on the Ardor icon. After a few seconds, the Ardor wallet will open in its own window.
- If you already have created a Ardor account, click in 'Returning User' to introduce your passphrase. If you need to create your Ardor account, click here for instructions to Create a New Ardor Account.